- Astounding storyline that will capture your mind until the very end Destructive weapons, turrets, and special abilities
- Unique, detailed and fresh look at the nature of zombies as creatures infected by nanobots virus - mecha-zombies
- Hordes of zombies in a bloody fiesta Lots of enemies with unique behavior, abilities, and rage
- Randomly generated environments – every skirmish will be unique Cooperative game mode
- Individuality and specialty abilities for each of the main characters
- As a player YOU will make your way from an ordinary city to the unbelievable secret place.
And of course, real post apocalyptic atmosphere!
What is GUNS’N’ZOMBIES about?
Guns'n'zombies feature takes place in the post apocalyptic world. What makes the game special is that the story takes place in the aftermath of a real apocalypse. The main characters have to find a way to survive in a world full of danger and uncertainty to assure the survival of the entire human race. It is a serious; yet cool game about ordinary people who after facing extraordinary challenges decided to fight the threat of distinction instead of running away and hiding. You will have to find out how this disaster started, why the infection spread out and use that knowledge to win the war against zombies. Lives of other survivors will depend on your ability to overcome the challenges of the apocalyptic aftermath. You will watch how the catastrophe affected the world. Together, you WILL find a way to fight through the Guns'n'Zombies to restore the order of life and assure preservation of the human race.
The game is based on the classical survival action play in closed areas, where you should use all you have got if you want to stay alive. There is a lot of “tools”, which can and will help you. For example, a gun in your hands similar to a small shoot gun, mini-gun, grenade launcher any many others. Special abilities in Guns'n'Zombies include, but not limited to time dilation, EMI and automatic placement of turrets, which could significantly help you complete your objectives. Playing with turrets is optional in Guns'n'Zombies and dispute the fact that they are very helpful, you will be able to significantly increase skills of your character if you play without them.